1.31.2009

Strep Take 3

That's right I have strep again. AGAIN. How is it possible that I have had it 3 times since the beginning of December? The dr said I either have a "superbug" that is resistant to the antibiotics I have been taking (unlikely) or that someone in my house is a carrier (likely). So, she recommends that everyone get treated. Which would mean 6 people on antibiotics. Lovely. So Paul is trying to get his prescription today and I will call the pedi on Monday to see what to do with the girls. My doctor even recommended that Jacob go on antibiotics but I don't know about that. Lily just got off antibiotics so hopefully she won't need to be treated again. Likely it's Paul or Emma that is the carrier. Maybe I'll ship them off together somewhere. Any takers?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Bless your heart...send them here!

Amy said...

Bless your heart...send them here!

Erin said...

I'll take Emma..... Paul can come if he agrees to cook. :-)