1.03.2009

Overheard

While shopping at Belk's last night I overheard to old ladies talking about fashion. They were lamenting the fact that they couldn't find dresses anymore. One of the ladies remarked that today all maternity clothes are fitted and made with spandex while regular clothes are loose and flowy. While I hadn't really thought about that she was dead on. This last time I was pregnant I bought several shirts from the non-maternity section because they were looser than the maternity ones. Just thought that was an interesting observation from some 70+ year old ladies.

I also want to send some sanity vibes to my friend Amy. Her husband has pneumonia and is off of work for a week while at the same time her kindergartener is in the last week of her school vacation. We all know how it is to have a sick hubby home for a week but add a bored 5 year old girl...Lord help her! Amy..I know you know..but it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the good vibes! I need them and lots of wine! :)