2.01.2009

Jacob's Big Week

Jacob's had a big week. On Tuesday he turned 4 months old. Thursday he had his 4 month checkup. His stats: 12lbs, 15oz (10th %), 25 3/4" (75%). He's a stringbean. Thursday afternoon we noticed that is his first tooth cut through. Saturday we noticed the 2nd tooth had cut through. Now he has both bottom middle teeth - I totally forget what they are called. And on Saturday he rolled over for the first time - tummy to back. He was so darn cute too. After he rolled he had the biggest grin on his face. Of course we were cheering wildly at him so maybe we amused him. But still..so cute. I must say I don't think I'm ready for him to be moving..I like to be able to put him on the bed and know he's not going anywhere. But, at the same time it's fun to see them starting to interact more. One thing is for certain and that is that my baby boy is getting bigger every day. And despite January lasting 53 days time is really going fast.....

No comments: