1.07.2009

PSA

To My Family:
I am sick..I feel like crap that's c.r.a.p. Please note that for the next 24-36 hours until my antibiotic fully kick in I will be doing the following: sitting on the couch. That's it. The house cleaning, cooking and laundry will be neglected. Sorry..you will just have to wear some of the clothes in your drawers instead of your favorite outfit every other day. I know it's cruel and unusual punishment but I am sorry. Sometimes a mom just has to take care of herself first. I need to get well. I need to kick this strep thing. I hope you understand.

Please keep the yelling, fighting, screaming and general grouchiness to a minimum. Please. Please. Do not come bug me unless you are puking or bleeding or one of your sisters is. Please remember Daddy is home this time to help. Thank God.

I will return to your normal house cleaning, laundry doing, cooking mother very soon. I hope.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Jules said...

Funny girl! Feel better soon. And in the meantime, watch lots of TV and get some naps in and some yummy comfort food. That's the best medicine ever.