1.14.2009

Jacob - 3 months

I took the kids (well 3 of them) to TJ Maxx this afternoon to shop for Paul's birthday gift. All was going well until I banged Jacob's head on the car roof while trying to get him from the Baby Bjorn to the carseat. There goes my mother of the year award. He cried and screamed and cried and screamed and we had to cut our trip short so Paul will only get half a gift. Oh well..In any event I got some cute pictures of Jacob before the debacle and before he got a red mark on his head....I realized I had not taken any in a while so here's my little at about 3 1/2 months:

3 comments:

mythreesons said...

oh my goodness...
he is PRECIOUS!!!
you and paul make some
beautiful kids!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest ever! Can't wait to see him in person and pinch his little cheeks.

Our4GreatKids said...

Jacob definitely is a Potter Baby!!! Can't believe it has been 3 months!!!