1.02.2009

Retail Therapy

There is nothing like some child free (well mostly child free..Jacob was with me) shopping to brighten your "school vacation is lasting forever" spirits. Today Paul and I left the girls with my mom for some Gagi time and we hit the outlets. We both had some gift cards from Christmas and since they were burning a hole in our pockets we wanted to use them. I was also hoping to score some post-Christmas deals on clothes for the kids. The outlets didn't disappoint. It was pure bliss to be able to shop without hearing any of the following words: "I want that", "Can we buy that", "I don't like that", "I won't wear that", "she hit me", "did not"...you get the picture...Though Paul was with me we split up and did our own thing which worked out well. I got some great deals..I treated myself and got some things for the kids. We got a bunch of stuff for Jacob...a ton of stuff actually. It's still a little strange to buy boy clothes but fun! I know boy stuff gets less cute as they get older but right now the infant boy stuff is so cute..especially at Carters. Paul and I are doing our part to keep the economy going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.