1.03.2009

9 Things for '09

I've been reading on my friend's blogs about their New Years Resolutions so that got me thinking. I don't have a great history of making resolutions or keeping them for that matter but, I thought maybe this year I'd try a few. You know..new year/new you or something like that. So here are 9 things I want to do in 2009. Some are easy...some not so much but I'll try...

1. Eat Less/Move More - I have got to get rid of this baby weight....
2. Ride Space Mountain - We go to Disney in 9 weeks!
3. Wear makeup more often
4. Stop nursing..forever
5. Stop calling it a "goal" and start calling it a "budget" and stick to it (at least more often)
6. Ride a bike - I have not ridden one in years..I mean like maybe since I got my drivers license which was longer ago than I care to admit...
7. Finish all my book club books
8. Play with my kids more
9. Be more appreciative of my husband and what he does for our family

1 comment:

Erin said...

Riding a bike is overrated. I tried it recently and it hurt my booty soooo bad! :-)