1.22.2009

Back to School!

Praise the Lord! The big girls went back to school today. On a delay but still they went! The first snow day was fun. The second got long. Luckily Emma got invited to a neighbors and my cousin Emily's boyfriend came over to play in the snow with the kids in the afternoon. Had they not gone today it probably would have sent me over the edge. I must say I think snow days are better when you don't have Monday as a holiday. Three days in a row with everyone home + snow = a very messy house and a lot of laundry.

In any event I feel totally behind this week from being home for 3 days. I had to take Julia to the dr today for her 2 year check up so that left me with little time for errand running. 25 minutes at Walmart is just not enough time for grocery shopping plus birthday party shopping (Julia's party is on Saturday). That does mean that I'll get a little time out by myself this evening to finish up.

Julia's birthday is tomorrow..hard to believe my little girl is turning 2...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow...Happy Birthday Julia!