1.02.2009

Happy New Year!

Paul and I rang in the new year in the most uneventful New Year we've had together (with the possible exception of 2006 when I was 36 weeks pregnant). We had leftovers for dinner, played with the kids, put them to bed, played wii Monopoly and watched random TV shows. We did actually make it up till New Years but then went to bed at 12:02. Happy New Year...


Yesterday we had our annual black beans and collards lunch with my father in law then headed down to Myrtle Beach for a post holiday long weekend. My mom was thrilled we were coming so she volunteered to keep all 3 girls at her house while Paul, Jacob and I stayed at their old condo. Can you say vacation? A vacation now is being without children who don't talk or whine.


We're leaving the girls with mom all day today. I'm ready to hit the outlets and see what deals I can find. I'm curious to see how Julia did last night with no crib and no mommy....

Happy New Year! Hope your new year is off to a great start!

No comments: