7.29.2008

Team Edward

I have been nothing but reading since Friday (see my previous post on Edward and Bella and the Twilight series). I have now completed all 3 books in the series and I can't wait until Saturday to get book 4. I generally do not buy books but I'm making an exception. I will be at Target or BJ's first thing Saturday am to get this book. I'm as crazed about this as I was about Harry Potter. My friend Belinda wants to go Friday at midnight to get the book and I'm seriously considering this. I know..you'd think I was a crazy, obessed teenager.

I think my family will be glad I'm done reading for a few days. Now I can catch up on all the housework I've been ignoring since Friday. I tell you there is nothing like escaping in a good book series....

By the way..I'm rooting for Edward..Team Edward all the way...

No comments: