7.18.2008

Boy?

We go to the park this morning after dropping Emma off. I thought the girls deserved a little play time outside. We haven't been out much since it's SO FREAKING HOT so I thought while it wasn't as hot this morning we'd hit the park. Apparently I was right since Julia literally squealed and screamed when she saw the playground equipment. It was pretty quiet at the park this morning but there were a few families there including an Asian family with a grandfather like person with them. So Julia's wearing this:

(That's a pink shirt, jean shorts and hot pink crocs and she was carrying a pink sippy cup) and this older man asks me.."He's a boy?" as he's pointing at Julia. What?! Seriously?? I replied, no, she's a girl. I know she doesn't have much hair but who would put a boy in that much pink! I swear people amaze me...
By the way, when you are outside for more than 30 minutes, even at 9:15am it's freaking hot! Maybe it's the pregnancy but I just couldn't take it. We did stay for about an hour then we just had to go. But, at least the girls got a little outdoor time!

No comments: