7.07.2008

Ode to My Bff

My bff is an awesome gal who lives in Erie, PA (I know..she's not crazy about it either). Next month we'll celebrate our 13th "friendaversary"! She used to be my boss. She made me do her file pile and she refused to let me have a desk calendar. However, I still liked her.
She is one of the funniest, kindest and most generous people I have ever met. She always puts others before herself. She genuinely loves my kids and spoils them to death (and they love her). She's fun to travel with, except when she loses stuff on the trains in Boston. She does have questionable taste in men but we look past that.
She always makes the effort to come visit us. She gets that it's hard for us to travel with all the kids and that we live on a budget. I just love her to death and am thankful for her friendship!
LYLAS Erin (throwback)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made the blog! So excited!! I can't wait to see you in..... 4 days from now! HYMI!