7.14.2008

Missing Money

So my husband is obsessed with checking missing money websites (www.missingmoney.com) to see if we or anyone we know has missing money. Apparently he has some time on his hands at work and has spent some quality time the last couple days searching these missing money websites to see if we have any money out there. He went through this phase a few years ago, before Emma was born and wouldn't you know I actually had some missing money! I don't remember the amount but it was fun to get.

So from his tireless searching these past few days it turns out there is a Lori Hyler with missing money in Nashua, NH. What are the odds...that must be me! The company is an insurance company that actually sounds really familiar to me...my bff says it's an insurance company that Target had dealings with. So, I'm thinking this really could be me. I submitted a claim so we'll see...I'll keep you posted.

So far Paul has found money for our friend Frances and for my dad...go figure!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Oh! I want missing money! What websites is he looking at?

Jules said...

Me again -
I'm Mini Paul! So far I've found money for my sis and bro-in-law, dad, dad-in-law, other bro-in-law...unfortunately, not for us...