7.05.2008

Happy (Belated) 4th of July!



Hope you had a great Independence Day! We headed to the beach yesterday morning for a long weekend. Paul is actually off for 4 days and we decided to take advantage of it and get in one last beach trip before Emma starts school. My aunt and 2 cousins are down here too so it's a nice chance to see them. We all went to lunch yesterday when we got here then played on the beach for a few hours. I forgot to bring my camera cord to put pics on my computer but I will add some when we get home. The girls had a great time playing in the sand and ocean. Julia just loves it - she wasn't afraid at all of the water this time. With my 13 year old cousin here too the big girls are in heaven. My mom, aunt, cousin and the big girls went to see fireworks last night.
Paul and I opted out and Julia just couldn't make it that late. I did get to see some from the porch though. All in all a fun 4th!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute pics! They look adorable in their red, white, and blue!