7.09.2008

First Day of School: The Drop Off



Well, my big girl is at Kindergarten..by now she's eaten lunch (which we packed and she bought milk) and is perhaps resting on her fabulous neon yellow towel. The morning went really well - she wasn't grumpy at all when I woke her up, she ate a good breakfast and was genuinely excited. We all went (yep..all 5 of us) to take her to school, we all walked her in and she had no fear, no reservations, no hesitation just bye mom, bye dad. I'm so proud of her. She's so confident and good natured. We pick her up in a couple hours..I can't wait to hear all about the day!

By the way, just an observation I made today..the Kindergarten teachers are approximately 25 years old and really cute. No wonder Paul keeps volunteering to go with me to school.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting!! How did the rest of the day go? She looks adorable!

Jules said...

She is such a pretty little girl. I'm so proud of YOU, Mama! You've raised a super little lady!

Jules said...

Oh - and hey - aren't we cute and young and 25 still???!!!???