7.02.2008

Haircut



I took Emma to Snip-Its today for her "back to school" haircut. We had to wait forever but the results were worth it. She really just needed it trimmed and shaped up. Oh I wish I could cut hair. I tell you those kids haircut places got quite a thing going on...the toy is pure junk and the lollipop is a dum-dum..but the kids love it and they do sit still during the cut.



We then headed over to BJ's where I replaced the stolen card and picked up some water bottles for Emma's snack bag. Have I mentioned yet that not only do I need to pack her a lunch but we also have to send in a snack and drink daily? More stress!! I don't remember that at all from elementary school but perhaps we did back in the day too. I guess we'll get all the 411 on that tomorrow at her open house!



No comments: