6.30.2008

Happy Birthday Lily!!



Today is Lily's actual birthday. Four years ago (at 7:16pm to be exact), after a week of waiting (btw, the longest week of my life) our Lily Grace was finally born. Weighing in at a healthy 7lbs, 8 oz. she was just perfect...she started smiling at 4 weeks and hasn't stopped since. She was just the best, most laid back baby. She slept well, ate well and just generally had a good disposition. Things that haven't really changed. She was a week late and she still moves at her own pace. But, I just couldn't love her more! She is such a blessing and I am truly grateful that the Lord gave her to me.


This morning I fixed Lily her favorite breakfast - cinnamon rolls and yogurt. Then she and Emma played with the new Barbies for a while. We then headed to the mall for a little birthday shopping trip. We went to Build-a-Bear and Lily got to pick out some new things for her bears. She chose a bathing suit and a bed (which took forever for me to blow up!). We then played in the play area and had lunch at Chick-fil-a. A fun morning! Julia's napping now and after she gets up I imagine the birthday girl will want to go swimming. She wants to go to dinner at Red Robin so we'll do that later and let her open her gifts from us when Paul gets home. Hopefully the day will result in a fun, great birthday for Lily!

No comments: