6.23.2008

credit card withdrawal

I'm so over not having any credit cards. I was really hoping at least one would arrive in the mail today. Honestly I'm shocked my drivers license arrived before at least one credit card. Really..the dmv moved faster than citibank. Go figure.

Lily's birthday party is on Saturday and I have some errands to run to get ready for that. Not to mention I need paper towels, laundry detergent and some misc. stuff from Target. I got a rewards card for Target today (a discount) but you need to have your Target Visa to use it and that, I do not have.

I think I'm getting payback for all those times when I get annoyed at people writing checks at stores. I'm about to be that person. Since I do have my license I'm free to write checks now but I hate that. I know Target and the grocery stores take checks but does Michael's? I guess in another day I'll be having so much shopping withdrawal that I'll be writing checks anywhere that will accept them.

I know I sound whiny but I get annoyed when I'm inconvenienced and things don't go my way. For the first few days it was OK but now I'm just over it!

2 comments:

Jules said...

yes...Michael's does take checks...

Lori said...

Thanks Jules! I did breakdown and write a check at walmart today!