6.01.2008

Bedtime

My kids are pretty good sleepers but my older 2 girls sometimes have a hard time going to sleep. They are great about staying in their room but we often hear their little feet running around their room. So about a month ago we started a sticker chart for them so that if they stay in bed then they get a sticker on their chart. When they get so many stickers they will be allowed to pick out a webkin. We've been allowing them to have 2 books and a leapster in their beds and that's it. So the sticker chart was a good idea except they don't really care and most days they don't earn a sticker although every night they say they are going to stay in bed. So, Friday night I go check on them before I went to bed and here's what I found....




Clearly my sticker chart is working well....

No comments: