6.08.2008

My love/hate relationship with...

Walmart! Dare I admit that I've been to Walmart 2 times this weekend!! I think that doubles the number of times I've been to the evil empire (as it's more commonly referred to in my home) in the past year. Prior to this week my husband has pretty much banned me from spending his hard earned money at Walmart but now that he's on longer employed by Target it's fair game. I must admit that while my shopping experience was not anything like a Target expererience it really wasn't that bad. In fact, I found the low grocery prices exciting (hence the love part of my relationship with Walmart). The checkout experience not so great (hence the hate part of my relationship) however, I am willing to give it a whirl. I'm going to try my weekly food shopping there this week - it's a heck of a lot closer to my house than the SuperTarget (sad..or I would keep shopping there even without the discount) - and a heck of a lot cheaper than Harris Teeter (which is the closet grocery store). So I'm looking forward to seeing if it saves us any money shopping there. I'll report back...

No comments: