5.30.2008

Obnoxious Boys

Ok - so I have a lot on my mind tonight and I just have to quickly rant about 2 boys I had the displeasure of running into at BJ's this afternoon. So, I'm in BJ's looking for a new phone (long story) and I see 2 boys, maybe around 10, playing soccer, with a soccer in ball, in the store. When I say playing ball I mean, kicking the ball, passing the ball and running IN the store. Really! Not sure where any parental unit was while this was going on but I did see one buying them ice cream as I was leaving.

Apparently after playing a good game of soccer, in the store, you get to have ice cream. Lesson learned and filed away.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I am so with you on this one. I watched a 10ish-year-old boy dribbling a kids plastic ball around and around the check out line at (I hate to say this word in front of you) WalMart the other day. I really, really wanted to trip him. Meanwhile mom(?) and friend were chatting away. He eventually crashed into me and kept going. Without saying a word. He also almost crashed into a lady with a very full cart. Again, moved on without a word. I watched him walk out with his mom and he was taking the ball with him. Until mom told him to give it to the WM greeter. THAT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!

Ok. Going to breathe now.