10.29.2009

Trick or Treat Take 1

Last night we went with some of our friends from our MOMS Club to Sunrise Senior Center for Trick or Treating. I thought it would be a good opportunity to give the costumes a test run and bring some smiles to the residents. I mean what's cuter than little kids in fun Halloween costumes? Not much...

Of course getting ready for the event was not without drama but we got everyone dressed and to the senior center only a few minutes late. I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there but was hopeful that I could handle it with all the kids. Turns out they had the residents in the entrance way in a circle with bags of candy. Once she figured out what was going on, my typically shy youngest daughter showed no fear going up to strangers to get candy. None..in fact she may have gotten more candy than the older girls. Here are a few pictures from the event:

No comments: