10.25.2009

Another Fun Fall Weekend

I love October. There always seems to be so many fun things to do. This weekend was no exception! Friday night I got to go to Scrapmania with my friend Frances which always makes me happy. Paul stayed home with the kids and had a family movie night minus mom. The Hannah Montana movie was on the agenda and apparently loved by all. Saturday we took the kids downtown to Raleigh Wide Open. It was a great festival to celebrate downtown. Lots of good eats and fun things going on. Thankfully we went right before the rain set in. They had Wheel of Fortune tryouts going on and I really wanted to go for it but sadly Jacob had had enough so we had to go. So we didn't meet Pat or Vanna. Boo. And last night Paul & I got to go to an adults only Pumpkin Carving party. Fun times though our pumpkin did not win. Whatever. Maybe next year? Today has been a pretty normal, relaxing Sunday. Though wasn't it supposed to warm and sunny today?

A busy week to come getting ready for Halloween! On the agenda: Homemade Candy Corn and Family Pumpkin Carving Night!

No comments: