10.22.2009

Must See TV

Lovin some of the new TV shows this season. My new favs: Glee, Modern Family and Cougartown. Glee - funny, cheesy, over the top but fun and funny. Love, love Sue Sylvester and I love the music. I would totally buy the Glee soundtrack. Modern Family - laugh out loud funny. Love the characters, love the storylines, love the way the show is set. Lots of laughs. Funny stuff. Cougartown - I know this has gotten mixed reviews but I like it. I mean Courteney Cox and the girl from Dawsons Creek? Great. They are funny though Courteney Cox gets a little screamy sometimes. I also think the neighbor is super funny. So..it stays on the "DVR series" list.

What are you watching? New favs this TV season?

1 comment:

kristin said...

dude - LOVE glee and modern family. total must sees. wendesday night is my new thursday night (greys and private practice are not aging well...)