12.27.2008

Who Needs Starbucks..

when you have a Year of Crockpotting (crockpot365.blogspot.com). She posted a recipe on Christmas Eve for a Gingerbread Latte. Which is one of my favorite Christmas treats that I usually only get at Starbucks and really can't afford very often at almost $5 for one. So, when I saw that recipe I knew I had to try it. I had intentions to make it on Christmas Day but totally forgot so I made it yesterday and let me say..yum, yum, yum! Tastes as good, if not better, than Starbucks. So, now I can keep my $5 and have Gingerbread Lattes whenever I want! By the way, the Year of Crockpotting only has a few days left..I will miss those recipes..she makes some good stuff and all in the crockpot..one of my favorite cooking tools...

I will post about our very wonderful Christmas later this weekend! Hope your holiday was great!

1 comment: