12.02.2008

A Little Surprise

When Paul and I lived in New England the first time we had a favorite breakfast place - Parker's Maple Barn. They have the BEST pancakes and this super yummy maple coffee. We didn't go there often but we really enjoyed it when we did. When we moved back to NC we used to occasionally order their maple coffee since it's one of my favorite things. We haven't done that in years and in fact I had forgotten all about it until the other week. Paul and I were out shopping and I casually remarked that we should order some maple coffee again.

So today UPS left me a little package from Parker's Maple Barn..inside were 2 bags of maple coffee! Paul not only remembered my comment and went home and surprisingly ordered me coffee! Isn't that so sweet and thoughtful! A wonderful little surprise!

I can hardly wait to wake up tomorrow to the smell of maple coffee brewing...might just make it tad easier to tolerate the next 10 days with him gone.

Thanks honey! I love you!

2 comments:

Jules said...

That is so, so sweet. What a great husband!!! I've never heard of maple coffee before...I'll have to check that out!

Erin said...

Mmmmmm....I remember when we went to that pancake house in New England that had that yummy maple coffee. I like that ALMOST as much as the blueberry coffee we found in Maine!