12.22.2008

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

I just read the funniest blog about a mom who is "breaking up" with Target. Here's the link if you want to read it: http://www.trianglemom2mom.com/content/break . I understand this writer all too well as I've had to break up a with Target this year too. Now I'm consistently shopping at Walmart and not just because it's my husband's employer..it's just cheaper. And at Walmart I can pretty much stick to my list where at Target that's nearly impossible for me. For some reason at Target lots of extras seem to sneak in my cart where at Walmart I'm trying to get in and out as quickly as possible. I haven't gone cold turkey..I will still shop at Target it's just not as frequently as before. They are too good for me resist completely but my visa is very thankful I've found a new place to do business...very thankful.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I, too, am a Wal-mart shopper simply because of price (especially these days). But oh - Target is so much prettier and nicer to shop in. And for some things - of better quality.