12.08.2008

It's "just" a virus...

I hate hearing those words from the doctor. Basically what they are telling you is that no medicine is going to make you feel better and you are going to continue to feel like crap until the virus "runs its course." Ugh!

I've been battling a horrible sore throat since Thursday night so today I decided to go the doctor. The doctors office only had a time at 2:30 and Lord help me I wasn't going to mess up naptime so I decided to go the CVS Minute Clinic. Though she told me I just had a virus it was overall a good experience. It was fast..read: no waiting..and I saw a nurse practicioner which is probably what I would have seen at the dr anyway. So if you're ever sick and don't feel like waiting at the dr office I would recommend the minute clinic...

I'm off to take a nap..this sore throat is kicking my booty.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yikes...that sucks! I hope you feel better soon!!