12.01.2008

Paul's Away Day 1

Paul left this morning to start his training for his new job...for 12 days..yes 12 days..in nowhere Indiana. Walmart is the cheapest company (which is why they are doing well and sell crap so cheap) so he had to drive..really. He's on the road now..hopefully almost there..he's been on the road all day through the snow..it sucks. I'm in denial that he's really going to be gone for that long. I don't know if I can make it 12 days by myself..it's going to require a lot of wine and chocolate.

The kids were actually pretty good today..I put Santa's email address and phone number on the fridge so remind them to be good. I'm thinking we might invite an "elf on the shelf" to come later this week. I need all the help I can get.

This is Emma's last week of school before her next track out so they started talking about the winter holidays and what people celebrate. She said 2 people celebrate Diwali and that everyone else celebrates Christmas and no one celebrates Harmonica...umm you mean Hanukkah?...right or is there another holiday I don't know about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll make it. Any woman who can pile three babies in the car and drive to Ohio alone can surely survive 12 days on her own. It'll be tough but you'll make it.
Nana Cheryl

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you!