12.10.2008

It's so NOT just a Virus..

So yesterday I woke up miserable...my throat was so swollen it was hard to talk..I gargled salt water like mad, took advil round the clock and tried to rest..nothing helped. Then I got the call...turns out I do have strep. And actually I couldn't be happier..because now I'm on an antibiotic and I feel TONS better than I did yesterday. My throat is not as swollen or sore..I can't open my mouth very wide so it's hard to eat but I really don't have an appetite anyway. And I've lost about 4lbs on the strep throat diet so that is actually good. I have been disinfecting the house like crazy and washing my hands a ton in hopes that none of my kids get it..of course they are probably the ones who passed it one to me anyway but I really don't want anyone to get sick so pray with me, 'k...

And to anyone I've been around the past 2 days..I am SO sorry I really didn't know until yesterday afternoon that it was strep..really I didn't know...

1 comment: