12.27.2008

Watch Out Paula Deen



Emma really, really wanted an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas this year. Thankfully Nana was paying attention and got her one. I thought it was a great gift..I always wanted an Easy Bake Oven and though my mother says I had one..I have no recollection of owning one. Emma LOVES it..I mean LOVES it...she is on a baking frenzy..she wants to bake all the time. She wants to bake the cakes and cookies for other people which I think is super sweet. This morning she made a cookie for her grandfather and tonight she made one for her small group leader at church. We've almost gone through all the mixes that came with the oven and the refill pack Nana bought. I must figure out how to make homemade easy bake oven mixes or she's going to break the bank with this thing...In case you get or give one know that it does not come with lightbulb..thankfully my dad happened to have a 100 watt lightbulb in his desk lamp and rescued us on Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So stinkin' cute I can't stand it! I found a good site w/ Easy Bake mix recipes on it. Go to www.budget101.com and click on the recipe link. Em can even make biscuits! You might as well have her help with dinner!

Jules said...

The EASY BAKE OVEN!!!! What a lucky girl! Are you sure you aren't secretly using up those mixes at night, Lori?