12.15.2008

The Weekend

Whew...I'm glad to be through the weekend! It was super busy starting with an adults only Christmas party on Friday night. My cousin and her boyfriend came over the keep the kids (all 4! Thanks Em!!)..they seemed to have survived and even offered their services again! The party was for my neighborhood Bunco group and it was tons of fun..we played a new to me dice game called left, right, center..sadly Paul and I both lost but it was fun.

Saturday I got to sleep in a little bit..it was SO nice to have Paul home to help with breakfast and getting everyone dressed. We then went to Rocky Mount to celebrate Christmas with my dad's wife's family. Natalie's parents have 3 grandsons so my girls had a big time playing with their boys. Saturday night we had another neighborhood family Christmas party. Which was lots of fun until Jacob decided he was sick of parties and lost his mind...

Sunday we saw the Christmas production at church, which was outstanding! Sunday afternoon we had a lovely brunch at our neighbors..then pictures for the kids (a whole other post). Then Paul needed to go to a Wake for a friend's grandfather and I took Emma caroling at a retirement community with her Daisy troop. Needless to say everyone slept very well last night!

No comments: