2.20.2009

It's Friday

Yeah for Friday! Tonight we're having Family Movie Night - which is apparently BIG news for my 4 year old since she told her carpool all about how we get to eat dinner in the family room. Who knew eating in the family room was so exciting! We're watching High School Musical 3 which we're all pretty excited about. The girls saw it in the theater but Paul and I have not seen it. And, I'm not too embarassed to admit that I'm a fan of the franchise so I'm excited to see it.

Friday also means that Paul is off for 2 days and that means he gets up with Jacob more at night. Jacob...aka...the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad sleeper..is still not sleeping well. SIGH. We switched his reflux medicine this week with hopes that would help. However, 2 days after the medicine switch he caught a cold (it's gone through all the kids now). So, I have no idea if the medicine is working or not. Every day I'm hopeful that he'll sleep. I'll just keep hoping. And praying.

No comments: