2.08.2009

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Friday night was Date Night in our house. Sadly it wasn't me going on a date but rather Emma and Paul. Our church had a Daddy/Daughter dance for the Kindergarten and First Grade Girls. So cute! Anyway Emma got all dressed up - she picked out her entire outfit and hairstyle (a pony tail with sparkles in it) and picked out a restaurant for them to go eat. Golden Corral. Oh yeah...that's her favorite restaurant. Really. I think she likes getting to pick whatever she wants to eat herself. Anyway, Paul loves the GC so he was happy to take her. So they went to dinner and then to the dance.
Apparently a great time was had at the dance. Dancing! Crafts! Cupcakes! What could me more fun! Emma's been talking about it all weekend - she had a very special evening with Paul. I was so glad he was excited to take her and that could have a night out together.

Friday night is again date night but it's Lily's turn. Can't wait to see what she picks to do!

1 comment:

Gagi and the Grandkids said...

Emma looked beautiful and Paul so handsome. I remember dancing with my Daddy. She will NEVER forget it.