2.04.2009

Preschool Quandary

So I just can't decided what to do for Julia for preschool next year. She'll be over 2 1/2 when the school year starts and I think she would benefit from being with other children her age. And, lets be honest, I would benefit from her being at school 2 mornings a week. I love, love the preschool my older girls have gone to but, it's sort of far from my house and elementary school. I want Julia to go to a church preschool and there are not a ton near my house and the elementary school. One issue is that elementary school doesn't start until 9:15 (drop off begins at 8:45) and most of the preschools start at 9am - nice, huh..

We applied to get into a school near the house but we got wait listed - she's 4th for one class and 6th for the other. So the quandary is do we just wait it out and hope we get in. Or do I register her at our current school and lose $$ if we do get into our first choice (of course our current school may be closed too). I'm sure we'd be happy there but the drive is a pain. There is one more school but I'm sure I'd get on that wait list and it's more expensive than the other 2 schools. So what to do? Decisions, decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give her another year at home. Sorry.