2.24.2009

Sleep Update

Because I'm sure you're all dying to know: Jacob slept 10 hours last night. In a row (with the exception of 30 minute crying spell at 11:36am). In his crib. That's right people...10 hours! That's the longest stretch of sleep he's had EVER. And the longest stretch of sleep I've had in a long, long time if you don't count the few times I got up to make sure he was still breathing. The tummy sleeping thing has me nervous...but I'm getting over it. 10 hours!! Hoping, praying and crossing my fingers for a repeat tonight. Thank you God and to the doctors who promise us your child will live if you let them cry it out.

2 comments:

Erin said...

yay!!! That is some good news. If he keeps this up, he can DEFINITELY bunk w/ me at Disney!

Amy said...

That's awesome!! You know, they told my parents to put me to sleep on my stomach. I have pics of it (and a crib full of toys)to prove it.