2.09.2009

The Sleep Diet

I kid you not. I saw this story on the Today show this morning. Now, there were 4 kids around so I may have missed part of it but this is what I got out of the story: Glamour magazine took a few women..these women supposedly did not change their eating habits..they went to bed at the same time every night and slept of a minimum of 7.5 hours. AND they LOST WEIGHT - up to 15lbs! Seriously. Or so they said this morning on the Today Show. Clearly none of these women had a 4 month old that didn't sleep.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that diet and exercise have nothing to do with weight loss and the magic "pill" we've missing all this time is sleep? Right...So folks, there you have it..right from my TV to you...Sleep - the ultimate weight loss magic...

No comments: