8.06.2008

Temper Tantrums

So my neighbor called this morning and asked if we could watch her 4 year old daugther while she went to the doctor. Of course I said yes..excited that Lily would have a special play date for the afternoon. However..it went wrong..terribly wrong! It's not unusual for Lily and Vanya to squabble over something pink but it's usually resolved quickly. However, today, Lily is the demon spawn and apparently can not play nice. She has been crying or screaming for an hour now. Seriously. I have no idea what is wrong with her. She has never acted like this for this length of time. I hope see can get her act together or it's going to be a very, very long afternoon. I feel so sorry for our friends little girl who has been hanging out with me or playing by herself.

No comments: