8.11.2008

Random Monday Thoughts

Another Monday and another batch of random thoughts:

1. I'm am really enjoying the Olympics. The swimming has been great - the men's 4x100 Free Relay was incredible and that poor Katie Hoff..I wanted her to win so bad. I think however that Paul is already getting tired of my Olympic viewing as he just called and wants to get a movie for tonight...

2. When all the fruit left in your house is raisins and applesauce it's time to go to the grocery store..which I did this morning..with 2 kids..and it wasn't that bad.

3. I love that so many of my friends have blogs..I stalk many of them..it's such a fun way to keep up with people. And my friends are funny!

4. Facebook is still fun...

5. Speaking of the Olympics there are some really random sports..like sychronized diving. How does one get involved with that. Or Trampoline..really..trampoline...

6. I wonder how much it would take my OB to induce me early?

7. Only 3 weeks until preschool starts! Yeah! My Lily misses her big sister during the day and she's getting so bored with me...

8. I wonder if my husband will want to go out for dinner tonight...it sure would be nice..

9. I miss Bella and Edward..I'd grown so attached to them when reading the Twilight Saga. I really need a new book to get into..Suggestions anyone?

3 comments:

Laura M. Sayre said...

So here's a little something I started...

http://diaryofavidreaders.blogspot.com/

Wanna join in?

Amy said...

The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares was cute. I am now reading The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs...love it so far.

Amy said...

PS I love your blog too! I love keeping up with you guys and the kids.