8.04.2008

Random Monday Thoughts

It's Monday and it's hot. It's suppossed to be really hot for the next few days. I'm getting sick and tired of the heat (and honestly I think it was hotter last summer)...I guess from the pregnancy..now I know why people dread being pregnant in throughout the summer. The pool isn't even refreshing these days since the water is so warm..of course still better than just being outside not in the water. So, on this hot Monday I have a bunch of random thoughts:

1. My laptop is sick..it's giving me strange error messages and freezing up. This makes me angry and frustrated. I think it's going to have to take a visit to the Geek Squad. This makes me realize how badly I need to back up my photos. If my hard drive crashes I will so upset to loose so many pictures.

2. Is it bad to wish for a rainy day - you know one of those gray, rain all day days that make you want to be lazy and watch movies all day? We often get afternoon storms but rarely (during the summer) rainy days. I actually miss that about New England.

3. I'm really excited about the Olympics - only a few days away. I'm excited to watch them and I'm excited because my dad gets to go see them. I love the Olympics - especially the summer games. Hope my dad better bring us back some cool stuff from Beijing

4. My 2 older kids woke up before 6am. Seriously..what is going on with them? I take them to the pool, I try to keep them active and I swear they are sleeping less and less. What is with that? How do I make them sleep more? I know late this afternoon they will be a hot mess.

5. I'm in mouring today since I finished "Breaking Dawn" which concludes the Twilight Saga. I will miss reading about Bella and Edward. Now I can just look forward to the movie and hopefully find another teen book series to get excited about.

No comments: