8.28.2008

Meet the Teacher Day

Today was Meet the Teacher Day for Lily's preschool. It was very exciting to be back at preschool. We got to see some friends from last year and meet her new teacher. I think the new teacher will be fabulous. I'm excited that Lily has her. There are only 10 kids in Lily's class right now which is great. I guess there are openings but with the school cut off changing for Wake County for this Kindergarten class perhaps that has kept the numbers down? Who cares.. really it's good for Lily to have a smaller class...10 kids..2 teachers. Perfect.

We also got a new tote bag so I'm sure there will be more tote bag drama to report tomorrow. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought the school tote bags from last year were crap so this year the school just got the ones from Michaels (yep..same one I bought on Tuesday) and were selling those for $3 (yep..cheaper than what I paid on Tuesday) so we got that one. Then we headed to JoAnn's to get some more supplies to decorate said tote bag. Seriously this has turned out to be the most expensive tote bag ever. My friend Belinda (Hi Belinda!) said she's help me sew on the iron-ons this time which I think will be very helpful.

So the "Countdown to Preschool" is at 5 days - yeah. Which means I'll have approximately 3 days or 9 hours to enjoy with just Julia before "The Talker" aka Emma tracks out for 3 weeks. That might just be a very long 3 weeks....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started Twilight.

Nana Cheryl