11.12.2009

It's MY Birthday!

It's my birthday and I'm celebrating! Actually the celebrating started last night when Paul brought this gem home with him: It's my most favorite cake in the whole wide world courtesy of Whole Foods. Yay Paul!
This morning I woke up to my most favorite coffee in the whole wide world: Starbucks Gingerbread Latte. Another Yay Paul! Then I got this card from the kids: In case you can't read it well it says: Dear Mommy Have a woderful birthday. Make your drem come choow. We Love you. Love Emma Lily Julia Jacod. Apparently Emma was in charge of it since Lily got to be in charge of wrapping (i.e. selecting a bag) & hiding (in her closet) my gift. She was very proud and apparently wasn't sure I knew who Daddy was..glad she cleared that up.

The "kids" gave me the Glee soundtrack..which is very cool though I just downloaded 4 songs from itunes..oops. Lesson learned - don't buy things for yourself the week of your birthday..you never know what you're going to get.
Then at Bible Study my wonderful leader made me cupcakes! Isn't that sweet!

Gagi coming over to babysit this afternoon so I can take the girls to dance solo (great gift Mom..really) then she's keeping all the kids this evening so Paul can take me out! Great day so far!

No comments: