9.20.2008

Soccer Saturday

We had Lily's second soccer game today and I'm happy to report it was much better than last week's "game." She was more excited to go today and actually ran to the field. They played against the Cheetahs today and the Cheetahs were much more competitive than last weeks team. I think Lily's team may a have won but I kind of lost track of the score. Lily never touched the ball but she did run with the pack the whole time! She played goalie for a little bit but thankfully the ball didn't come to her end of the field while she was back there. While she was goalie she played with the net and turned her back to the game to watch some older children playing in the open grass behind her but..it was all good since the action was on the other end of the field. I think she actually had fun..so glad for that! We were just so excited to see her actually running and moving today!

I'm also happy to report that it appears lice has not made it to our house (yet). Lily got a note home on Thursday saying that someone who "was involved with your childs class" had been diagnosed with lice. Needless to say I have been praying that we do not get it. I'm terrified of lice..I hear it's just the biggest nightmare. I suppose at some point we'll deal with it but please, not now. So, so far so good. Ironically my friend Amy in Hawaii got a note home this week that her kindergartner had a classmate with lice. Same issues everywhere...

We're in the 2 week countdown to my due date and really, really hoping it happens soon. We are ready to meet this little man. I'm on the hunt for any suggestions to help bring on labor so let me know if you have any ideas!!!

No comments: