9.12.2008

Missing New England

New England in the fall is great place. It's this time of year that I really miss living there. When we lived there it seemed that fall actually lasted a couple months as opposed to here in NC where it seems fall is shorter and shorter every year. In September the days are warm and the nights are cool. As September progresses there is a crispness in the air. It's a great time of year to be outside. There's NO humidity (Aghh...how nice it would be to be outside for more than 5 minutes without your clothes sticking to you).

There are tons of farms open for apple picking and then pumpkin picking. The leaves start changing and are so beautiful. It's just a beautiful time of year and I miss the New England fall....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Strangely, I think I may miss the NC fall this year. I like the changing of the leaves...I don't think palm trees do that. :) There is a pumpkin patch here though...it will be weird going in shorts!