9.23.2008

Random Tuesday Thoughts

I have a lot on my mind today and none of it is really related so I thought a Random Thoughts post was in order:

1. As I Twittered: The longer this pregnancy continues the grouchier I am getting and everything is getting on my nerves..

2. I am thankful for my mom today who called and offered to take us out to dinner. I'm so over cooking dinner right now. And lunch for that matter...

3. There are a lot of really bad drivers. Really, almost everyone on the road when I am, except for me. And what makes people think they do not have to follow the rules about turn signals, stoplights, no passing zones, school zones, etc...seriously is there a "no traffic rules for the day" award I missed somewhere?

4. This is scary: I went to Super Walmart this morning and it was nice...clean, organized. And they had new carts...AND I didn't have to wait forever in the check out line...maybe we are in the end times..

5. Perhaps all the candidates (local and state included) could help the economy by not running so many freaking expensive ads and put all money that into Wall Street. Oh, and stop asking me for money..I think the amount of money spent on political campaigns is sickening...

6. I have seriously been on the waiting list at the library to read "sTORItelling" (I know...I know) for over 3 months..there are really that many people in Wake County wanting to read it too.

7. Halloween costumes in the stores get more cheap looking and more expensive every year.

8. Exciting News: Lily has learned to pump on the swings. She uttered those glorious words yesterday: Stop pushing me..I can do it myself! Love it...2 down....

No comments: