5.27.2008

Life is Good

We are still at the beach...having a great time. Somewhat sadly we must return home tomorrow...We've really had a fun time. Yesterday we went to the beach again. This time Julia remembered how much fun she had the day before and she went right to the water to play. Sadly I didn't bring the camera to capture the fun. Emma and Lily found this giant hole in the sand that someone had made so they had a great time playing in that. After the beach we came home for naps (well, Julia and I took a nap) then to the arcade (we had to use up our tokens and then see what $20 in tokens, I mean tickets, would buy the girls - turns out pure crap) then we met my mom for dinner. After dinner we let Em and Lily have a sleepover at my mom's then we came home with Julia and watched a movie.

This morning we slept in (well again, me and Julia) then we lazed around the condo for a while. The plan was to meet up with my mom and the girls at build a bear then Paul and I could go out for a date. We finally met up with them, handed off Julia and Paul and I went out for our date. We went to the outlets shopping (Paul needed some new duds for his new job) and then out to dinner (all u can eat crab legs - so romantic!). All in all a very fun day and we got some great deals at the outlets!

I haven't cooked since Saturday so even though I've had to clean up and do laundry it's still been a vacation. I've finished one book, started another and read 4 magazines. We're kicking off summer in a great way!

No comments: