5.20.2008

Thankfulness

I was inspired by a blogging friend to write down things I'm thankful about concerning my husband. All too often it's easier to focus on the things I feel he is not doing as I would like instead of how great he really is. So here, on the 20th day of May are 20 things I'm thankful about my husband:

1. He is a great father
2. He is more patient than me
3. He will often pick up things for me at work that I need without grumbling too much
4. He never complains about my nights out
5. He gets that I am not a morning person
6. He makes pancakes on Sunday mornings for the girls
7. He likes to eat out and doesn't complain when I suggest we go out for dinner way too much
8. He clears the dishes after dinner every night
9. He doesn't mind going shopping
10. He plays princess games with the girls
11. He picks out really cute clothes for the kids
12. He doesn't care if the house isn't perfectly clean every day
13. He doesn't care if I sit around and play wii during naptime
14. He supports me staying home
15. He is a wonderful provider for our family
16. He makes wise financial decisions and is good with our money
17. He will eat anything I fix
18. He makes it a priority to spend time with our family
19. He always puts the seat down
20. He loves me for me, no matter how ugly I am on the inside or outside, he still loves me..and for that I am the most thankful.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow...I should take a page out of your book!