5.23.2008

Tearful Goodbye

It's been an emotional few days...more than I thought would happen with the end of the school year. My oldest is done with preschool and is heading to Kindergarten in about 6 weeks. I got all teary when I picked her up today. I love her preschool teachers and I will miss them so much. Sadly they only teach 3 days per week and I really wanted Lily to go 4 days next year so she won't have them. I got sad yesterday when it was Lily's last day too. I love her teachers too and while I'm hopeful Julia will get them one day we will miss them all so much next year. We felt so blessed they were in such a great school where they were so loved by their teachers.

But now it's over. And so is my freedom for the next 3 months..those 6 hours a week when it was just Julia were so fun for the two of us. Alas now it's grocery shopping and errand running with three kids - fun times are ahead!!

No comments: