5.21.2008

Spring Sing

Today my older girls had their Spring music program at school. It was so cute and sweet. They group them by ages then have several classes singing songs together. At first I didn't understand why they didn't have just one class singing however, once I realized that about half the kids just stand there and look out at the parents, look down at their feet or play with their neighbor I realized why more really is better! After the program my 5 year old had a little "graduation" ceremony in her classroom. We've had such a wonderful preschool year and it's just hard to believe we only have 1 day left for each of my older girls. I'm going to be a mess tomorrow and Friday - I really love their teachers - I just hate for it to end! I'm going to attempt to put up some video of the girls singing today. My camera didn't do a great job and I ran out of memory to get too much video. Yet another reason I need a new camera (hint, hint honey if you read this!)!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is adorable! Eve and I loved watching it!