5.30.2008

Kindergarten Orientation

Last night we had Kindergarten Orientation for Emma. I can't believe my baby girl is going to Kindergarten in 6 weeks!! It was a nice evening though and Emma had a great time. She got to hear a story in the library, have a snack in the cafeteria and see the Kindergarten classrooms. She did all that while the parents were in a meeting with the principal and vice principal. They talked a lot about the bus and the school day. It was very informative and I think we're really going to like the school. I'm pretty sure though I'm going to be an emotional wreck the day she starts - she told me when I tucked her in last night that I shouldn't be sad when she goes to school. I told her I would just miss her - she said don't worry mom! Right...like that's so easy!

No comments: